KEEPING OUR PERSPECTIVE

KEEPING OUR PERSPECTIVE
Family Reunion by Laverne Ross

Monday, April 20, 2009

MR. SHADOW'S RETURN

You know it has been an adjustment for me in terms of not being able to contribute more to this blog. When I started blogging in November of 2007, I started blazing out of the gates. I generally contributed a series of posts for at least 5 days a week. This year has been more difficult in a way because life as it often does has a way of getting you to focus on things that are more important at the time.


This past spring break was especially difficult because I had intended to use much of it on this blog but I caught a real bad sinus infection which pretty much had me at home for much of the break.


Well I have resolved to write posts for this blog for 2 0r 3 times at least for the forseeable future so we will see how it goes for this humble blogger.

No comments: