KEEPING OUR PERSPECTIVE

KEEPING OUR PERSPECTIVE
Family Reunion by Laverne Ross

Monday, April 20, 2009

LAKERS WIN GAME ONE OVER JAZZ


Well the journey of redemption for the Lakers finally got underway yesterday and by the looks of it, they should have no great problems with the Utah Jazz. They are a scrappy team and will fight you till the end but the Lakers just have too many weapons to lose. The series should go to the Lakers in five games but I'm hoping they sweep. I will admit to a fear that the Lakers will get complacent and let the Jazz back in the game like they did in the second half. However, I'm going to remain positive and look for them to not only build a large lead but keep it.


Yes, I have the Lakers winning the championship of course and since Boston has a serious case of "We don't have KG for the playoffs", they will beat LeBron and the Cavaliers in 6 games.


As Mike Baisden would say, "Yeah I said it!"

No comments: