KEEPING OUR PERSPECTIVE

KEEPING OUR PERSPECTIVE
Family Reunion by Laverne Ross

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

MR. OBAMA'S SCHOOL VISIT


Predident elect Obama presented his choice to be the next Education Secretary; Arne Duncan st a press conferemce held at a school academy in Chicago. From what I read of him Duncan is a an excellent choice for the post having achieved great turnaround as the Chicago Superintendent of schools and he and Obama know each other well. I also like that he seems to be fair to the teacher's union and talks to them with an open faith.
I like that our future President made the press conference brief and spent more time with the children answering their questions. This impresses me even more about Obama and I am impressed enough about this man. Our country will be in safe and competent hands with our future President.

No comments: