KEEPING OUR PERSPECTIVE

KEEPING OUR PERSPECTIVE
Family Reunion by Laverne Ross

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

EXCELLENCE IN ACTION: SERENA WINS U.S. OPEN

Serena, Serena, Serena. She's beautiful, talented, intelligent and just kicks ass on the tennis court. Just the sort of qualities that one would want in a role model. This victory should propel her to the top of the rankings in women's tennis for the first time in about five years and with her sister Venus (Whom she defeated in the semifinals) is poised to dominate the division again.

I know that its been a few weeks since I last posted and when I usually return I have a summary or update of my views on events but come on! This is another major milestone in Black excellence and I have no problem stepping aside for that. Ah Serena, Serena, Serena.

No comments: