KEEPING OUR PERSPECTIVE

KEEPING OUR PERSPECTIVE
Family Reunion by Laverne Ross

Friday, May 23, 2008

MR. SHADOW'S THOUGHTS FOR THIS HOLIDAY WEEKEND PART 2


Well I'm back with more thoughts for this weekend.

On my Lakers: It was a hard fought come from behind victory the Lakers achieved on Wednesday. Thanks to the "Black Mamba" Kobe Bryant who came alive in the second half, particulary in the fourth quarter. They need to come out with way more energy than they showed in the first half of the first game. Now my prediction skills aren't very good-in fact they suck. However I will try again and predict that the Lakers will win an extremely hard fought game by three points. Please let this be right or I'll never hear the end of it from some of my Laker hating fans.
***************************************************************************************

I will say it straight: I did not watch the finale of American Idol and really didn't give a damn. After they kicked my cousin Syesha off so that they could have their little battle of the Davids. Both of them to me didn't have near the talent Syesha does. Yes, I'm biased. I'm not worried about my cousin, she'll be on tour, she will get a record deal and I predict (Yes, I'm going for broke here) she will be bigger than both of those David boys combined.
*************************************************************************************

I plan on going to see the latest Indiana Jones movie but not before I have a catch up marathon viewing the first three movies with a certain lady friend of mine who hasn't seen them. I plan on seeing Iron Man and Speed Racer too. Well, I'm off to the movies.

No comments: