KEEPING OUR PERSPECTIVE

KEEPING OUR PERSPECTIVE
Family Reunion by Laverne Ross

Friday, March 7, 2008

I AM SICK OF HILLARY and HER BITCHY TACTICS!!

You know I am becoming increasingly disgusted with the tactics of Hillary Clinton against Barack Obama in the Democratic Primary. As I sit here writing this post I am listening to my favorite radio host on the Air America Randi Rhodes. She like me is a lifelong Democrat but she is fed up with these nasty tactics that Hillary is using.

Randi reveiwed the tactics of Hillary. Her camp is the one that put out the word that Obama was a Muslim when in fact she is a Christian. Then tried to tie him to Minister Farrakhan and accuse him of anti-semitism when Obama denounced him. Next her camp tried to allege that he was a supporter of the disastrous NAFTA agreement and relayed that to the Canadian Government (Which her husband signed off on as President and which she has supported) when in fact he opposed it. There was the member of her camp that compared him to Kenneth Starr and her contemptible comments saying John "Bomb Bomb Bomb Bomb Bomb Iran " McCain has more experience and is a better candidate than Barack Obama is!

That is the last straw for me. I supported the Clintons in the 90's all through the scandals and Republican attacks but this is it. For the sake of the Democratic Party there must be an end to this. Hillary will not win the nomination because she does not have the votes, so we as a collective must let it be known that we will not stand for these divisive attacks.

You are going to lose Hillary so get over it! While your at it, get over yourself. You just aren't a charismatic and great speaker like your player husband. Many people simply don't like you and your imperious attitude. We must unite behind the mission of reclaiming America from these Neo Con Republican policies and destructive actions. You will not ruin our chances to do this. Rein in your inner bitchiness, stop the spiteful attacks and get in line with the party. Our country's fate depends on it.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I am so feeling you on this one. I am sick of her tactics too. I have written so many posts about her campaign that I'm sure my blogs are being monitored. LOL

Anyhoo, fellow Rattler, I'm glad to be introduced to your blog and thanks for listing 'on the black hand side' on your blog roll.

I'll reciprocate and add you to the blog roll on my three main blogs. Peace and...

Strike Like a Rattler!