KEEPING OUR PERSPECTIVE

KEEPING OUR PERSPECTIVE
Family Reunion by Laverne Ross

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

THINK BARACK OBAMA WILL BE THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT? THINK AGAIN! INTRODUCING JOHN HANSEN: THE FIRST PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!




I consider myself a good student of history, particulary Black history, but I was astonished when I was told that the first President of the United States was indeed a Black man by the name of John Hansen. For the kicker I was told this by my assistant principal of my school who is white. I looked up what he told me and on Dick Gregory's website was where I found it. If you want further proof, go and find a $2 bill and look on the back of it and you will find John Hansen there. Now be careful of other sites such as wikipedia that try to cast doubt on this important fact of history. For more on this go here.

No comments: