KEEPING OUR PERSPECTIVE

KEEPING OUR PERSPECTIVE
Family Reunion by Laverne Ross

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

SENATOR OBAMA FINALLY RESPONDS AND SPEAKS ABOUT DUNBAR VILLAGE (WELL, SORT OF)

Hello again. It has been a week since my last post which is a result of my Doctorate class and my teaching duties. However, I wanted to make an appearance today and for the remainder of this work week my posts will be a bit shorter.

I went to Ms. Gina's blog What About Our Daughters and recieved a pleasant surprise when I read the post for today and she stated that after 4 months of letters and calls, Senator Barack Obama finally responded about Dunbar Village. Unfortunately, his response seemed more computer programmed and he didn't mention Dunbar Village at all. I hate to say this but I am not surprised at this. But at least he responded, something the other Democratic candidates have not. What do you have to say on this?

You can read more on the Senator's response by clicking here

Mr. Shadow signing off.

No comments: