KEEPING OUR PERSPECTIVE

KEEPING OUR PERSPECTIVE
Family Reunion by Laverne Ross

Friday, December 5, 2008

THE RETURN OF MR. SHADOW


Wow! I have been gone from the blogging world exactly one month and it was definately nothing that I had planned. However, life being it what it is many times can keep you from doing what you love for a time. I have been extremely busy with my teaching duties and my doctorater classes. Now your ever loving Mr. Shadow is back and will be here on a regular basis for the considerable future.


I mean there are so many stories to comment on and more causes to help out with for your humble blogger. There's lots and lots of our future President Obama, the economic crisis, the automakers asking for money and so much more. I promise that I will get to them. Now I just wanted to reintroduce myelf to all of you my dear fellow bloggers.


So once again, Mr. Shadow is back!!

No comments: