KEEPING OUR PERSPECTIVE

KEEPING OUR PERSPECTIVE
Family Reunion by Laverne Ross

Monday, October 20, 2008

KEEPING OUR PERSPECTIVE TOWARDS THE ELECTION


Today in California is the last day to register for the upcoming election. I along with my mother voted early I must tell you my friends that the good, satisfied feeling never gets old. To those of you in my state thaqt have not registered, get off of your asses and do it! Too many people have made the sacrifice for us to vote in the first place. I advise all of you to vote early so that you can avoid the long lines and the hassle. Whatever you do, register and vote.
If you need another reason to vote, just look at the butthole in this picture and what he represents. Vote or you have no right to complain about anything.

1 comment:

BLKSeaGoat said...

I voted in DC today! Go Obama!!!!