KEEPING OUR PERSPECTIVE

KEEPING OUR PERSPECTIVE
Family Reunion by Laverne Ross

Thursday, February 7, 2008

MY THANKS & A SPOTLIGHT ON A SPECIAL PERSON: DR. KATHLEEN SHAW NEWMAN


I have to give my thanks to a wonderful lady Dr. Kathleen Shaw Newman who during my visit to the Urgent Care of Kaiser Permanente in Bellflower, California helped this man in need. I had to leave my job site and come to the facility because I have been struggling with a sinus infection for the past three weeks and I was having serious coughing fits.
When I saw that my Doctor was a Black person I was elated. She examined me and made out a prescription and I knew that I would soon feel better. I asked her for her business card but she didn't have one, so I told her about my blogging and that i would thank her on this blog.
Well Dr. Kathleen Shaw Newman, thank you once again for helping me. I in turn salute you and the outstanding example that you have shown in your most sacred profession.

No comments: