KEEPING OUR PERSPECTIVE

KEEPING OUR PERSPECTIVE
Family Reunion by Laverne Ross

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

THE NEW HAMPSHIRE PRIMARY: CAN BARACK OBAMA DO IT AGAIN? YES HE WILL!


Now don't let my title fool you, I'm not fully sold on Senator Obama. However, in light of his commanding victory in Iowa and the probable victory today in New Hampshire I have to admit that it does my heart proud. I'm starting to believe that this can be done. Even though I don't like his stance on certain issues, his stating that if he were president he would not take our troops out of Iraq until 2012 and his non- response to the Dunbar Village horror, I am now willing to support him now.
Let's face it, there is no perfect candidate but I think if we support Obama and make sure that our issues are front and center and that he will not only listen to our concerns but act on them. So while I am enjoying the ride and the vision, I will remain grounded in reality. With that said, I am hoping for a repeat victory for the senator.
What About Our Daughters has very good commentary on this and will have a special edition of its podcast in conjunction with the primary tonight at 7:30pm central time.
That's all for now. Mr. Shadow signing off.

No comments: